Saturday 29 June 2013

Bachmann Twitter Party

People! It might be the last ever Ingeborg Bachmann Prize (but I wouldn't bet on it)! So we're having a party to dance on the volcano. Saturday 6 July, from 9.30 a.m. at Glas + Bild, Stresemannstraße 23. We'll be watching the third day of the competition on a huge screen and generally enjoying ourselves - do come along! All you need to do is contact info at glasundbild.com and bring something to eat or drink.

I've taken the plunge and set up a Twitter account. The plan is, you see, to tweet about it at the same time. There's an official hashtag, as I believe these things are called: #tddl. So you can watch it on TV or via livestream and "join in the conversation" (how I hate that cliché) wherever you are! Although obviously if you're in Berlin you should pop round. We might also have the twitter stream projected onto the wall at the same time for added brain-exploding input. I'm a little bit scared of picking up a new addiction, so I might just delete my account afterwards.

No comments: